RESTAURANT FULL CLEANSING AND DISINFECTION WILL AFFECT THE MULTI-PURPOSE HALL AND CARD ROOMS.
MULTI-PURPOSE HALL AND TWO CARD ROOMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR BADMINTON, MAHJONG AND BRIDGE ON TUESDAY 23RD AND WEDNESDAY 24th AUGUST.
DINING SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CARD ROOMS A & B DURING THIS PERIOD.
Covid-19 Case on 1 July 2022
On 1 July, a visiting team player in Lawn Bowls Reunification Cup match held at the Club advised the Hong Kong Lawn Bowls Association that she had been infected. The HKLBA was late in notifying us of this case and her whereabouts on that day. In order to safeguard yourselves and others around you, whether you were at the Club or not on that day, please carry out a RAT test at your earliest convenience. Importantly is to ensure you are safe before your next entry to the Club. All areas of the Club was cleaned and disinfected once notification was received. We are looking at further ways to prevent imported cases especially from non- members and this will be discussed at the next General Committee meeting to be held this month. We apologise for any inconvenience but please rest assured that we will do everything within our power to protect the welfare of our members.
Club de Recreio
HONG KONG LAWN BOWLS REUNIFICATION CUP EVENT
Above event will be held in the Club Lawn Bowls Upper Green on the 1st and 2nd July (Fri. & Sat.). There will be roughly 60-70 participants during these two days. Please note the following:
- Lower Green and Clubhouse Handicap toilets can also be used by visitors.
- Members will not be allowed to sign-in competing visitors in order to gain access to car park.
- Only three carpark spaces will be allocated to Lawn Bowls officials.
- Function Rooms A & B will be used to accommodate visitors for their meals from 10 A.M. to 3 p.m.
- Please ensure that no valuables/personal belongings are left unattended at any time.
- Grass Tennis Court will not be open on these two days.
Club de Recreio