RULES DUE TO COVID-19
Effective 15.07.2020 – Until Further Notice
Due to the rise in Covid 19 cases the Secretary for Food & Hygiene has issued the following instructions which must be implemented.
- Face Masks: All persons must wear Face Masks within the premises of the Club except when eating or drinking, but masks must be worn before and after eating.
- Dining Room: Not more than 4 persons to a table, closes at 6:00pm
- Bar Area: Not more than 4 persons to a table.
- Catering: Ceases at 6:00pm
- Takeaway Orders: From 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Changing Rooms & Showers: Closed
- Card Rooms: Closed
- Sports Facilities: Tennis, Lawn Bowls, Hockey, Lacrosse & Badminton Suspended.
- Closing Time: Club closes at 8:30pm
BY ORDER OF THE GENERAL COMMITTEE
14TH July 2020